The federally funded Public Housing Program provides quality, affordable rental housing for families, seniors, and persons with disabilities at developments that are owned and managed by the Housing Authority of the City of Bloomington. The agency owns, operates, and maintains approximately 600 rental units through out 9 housing developments.
How do I apply for a Housing Unit?
To apply for a public housing unit, participants must fill out a pre-application which may be picked up at our Administrative Office located at 104 E. Wood Street, Bloomington, Illinois.
When the pre-application is returned for an interview with the Intake Clerk, you must bring the following items:
- Birth certificates for all members of the household
- Social Security cards for all members of the household
- Photo identification such as a driver’s license or state issued ID
- Verification of current residency (a utility bill or rent receipt showing current address)
- Third party income verifications from all sources of income for the household
|Wood Hill Family||Wood Hill Towers|